Ladybird Readers Level 4 - Tales from Africa - A Tortoise Named Ununile (ELT Graded Reader)
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
· Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts
· Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills
· Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR)
· Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests
· A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources
A Tortoise Named Ununile, a Level 4 Reader, is A2 in the CEFR framework and includes practice for the Cambridge English A2 Flyers tests. The longer text is made up of sentences with up to three clauses, more past and future tense structures, modal verbs and a wider variety of conjunctions.
Mbe is a tortoise. He lives in Igboland. Mbe is clever, but he is also very naughty. Can he be nice at the birds' party?
top of page
bottom of page